Saturday, June 13, 2009

This morning Bruce and I went to Chris and Dana's new townhouse. His kids were visiting from Toledo for a whole week. They are the cutest kids. They all smile and hug me and make me feel like I'm special - when in fact they are the special ones. Brandon is the oldest at 9 and has been tested by his school for his IQ. He tested in the top 12% of the nation! Wow! I guess weknow where all of our smarts went to.
Josh is the middle child. He's a lot like Chris. He's a tough guy, but sweet and snuggly on the inside. Boy, will he hate this post!
And Ashley. She's the princess. She loves pink and purple and Barbie dolls.

1 comments:

Saramajayne said...

Hey I am glad that you had fun getting to see Chris's kids. they are getting so big it's scary. See you soon.

Post a Comment