Thursday, July 16, 2009

Big dogs

Poor little Abby had to go to the vet for a shot today. When we walked in there was a kitten in a cage waiting to be adopted and a large German shorthair. Abby liked the kitten, she has 2 cats at home to play with. the German shorthair was a different story. They sniffed each other and Abby decided it was playing with the kitten or hiding under my chair - mostly hiding under my chair.
THEN in walked a rottweiller. The shorthair and the rottweiller went nose to nose and they decided they didn't like each other. Especially the rottweiller. Her owner took her to sit down and she kept growling at the shorthair.
Abby felt it was now time to be prudent and wanted in my lap. I picked her up and she sat on my lap and shook. I was proud that she didn't wimper. I'm sure that she was thinking that she wouldn't make even a good lunch for either of these dogs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment