Saturday, July 4, 2009

Having pets is wonderful. We have two cats and one dog. The cats are independent but Abby the dog LO-OO-OO-VES to be with us. She's pretty low maintenance. She sleeps between us at night and wakes me up in the morning to let her out to potty and feed her and the cats (The cats love me in the morning before breakfast. Afterward, I'm just a piece of furniture.).
This morning I was turned away on my side when Bruce woke up. Abby had her head on his pillow. He opened one eye and got licked. In his eye. Kind of like when Joshua (our grandson) waited for Chris, his dad, to open his eyes before he shot him with his toy gun. Scary stuff!!!!!
Anyway, Bruce does not need any ClearEye today. Whatever might have been on his eye is now gone - thanks to Abby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment