Monday, July 20, 2009

Ozzie

I've written quite a bit about Abby and Tigger, but not so much about Ozzie, our seal point siamese. Ozzie is incredibly beautiful - which is good because he has no brain. Or common sense. When we first moved to this house Ozzie got out. We looked for him for 2 days and finally found him around the block hiding in the doorway of a garage. The second time he got out, it took 2 days to find him again. This time he stayed on the block, but couldn't find his way home. What a cat dork!!!
Today I was sitting in my chair and happened to look out the sliding glass door. There was a gorgeous siamese cat looking in. I was shocked. Then I wondered where Ozzie was. He hadn't been on my lap all day. I knew he was in this morning because I had fed him.
I went out and opened the door, but the cat was gone. I looked all over the place but couldn't see the cat. Then I noticed a pair of blazing blue eyes looking at me from the interior of the dog house (the dog house that the dog won't use). I called Ozzie, but the cat didn't move. I picked up the back of the dog house and the cat came out. It was Ozzie! Whenever he gets upset his tail blows up like a bottle brush. It was. I picked him up and loved him up. By the time I put him down in the front room, his tail was back to normal - which is more than I can say for that silly cat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment