Monday, September 28, 2009

Dionysus

I am so excited. Steve brought home a little black, long-haired kitten. He brought it home for me. He is the sweetest little guy (the kitten, not Steve). He curled up and went to sleep on me first thing. He's almost 8 weeks old.
Finding a name f0r the little guy was not so easy. I thought of Thor, but he's so tiny I couldn't do that to him - his id would never recover. I thought of Toby, but being black someone may think it's a racial thing. Then I found the perfect name - Dionysus. He's the Greek god of wine and festivals. The wine part won't happen, but I hope he's a happy, festive little kitty.
Bruce wanted to name him briquette, skewer, bait, lunch meat, etc. This is why he's never allowed to name our creatures.
Right now little Donny is curled up with Bruce taking a nap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment