Sunday, September 20, 2009

Louise

The first time I met Louise was at Grandma and Gramp's house in Winona, MN. Grandma and Gramps were having a party celebrating 50 years of marriage - their golden anniversary. We had 3 year old Chris and our baby daughter with us. Louise had flown out while John, her husband, was driving their mobile home across country with a neighbor. Louise was nice to me and absolutely loved our daughter. Chris was ignored completely. Fortunately, Gramps made up for it by taking Chris everywhere with him.
When John came, he and Louise even took our daughter shopping for new earrings.
Louise thought I was a nice catholic girl. When she found out I was LDS, she was astonished. I imagine she was even more astonished that Bruce was also LDS. She really didn't talk to Bruce very much. I don't really have much of an impression of her. I did have an impression of John, though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment