Saturday, January 16, 2010

Chris's Kids and Pics

Chris's 3 kids came over today to stay with us for the weekend. I have wonderful pics of my other grandchildren, but only older ones of his kids. I took them to the studio today to get some professional pics taken.
Ashley will miss her calling if she doesn't become a model. The camera loves her. The photographer would tilt Ashley's head up and Ashley would do it without moving. Ashley was like a doll that you could position. Her photo's were incredible!
Brandon did great, too. He did everything he was told to do. I really liked the photo of him in front of an old brick building with a hat on his head.
And Josh. He is SO handsome. My fave of him is with him laying on his stomach with a soft smile on his face.
They were all so good for the hour we were there. We'll get the pics at the end of the month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment