Monday, January 4, 2010


We had a weekend filled with laughter! A surprise phone call came from Sara on Friday morning. She asked us if we were busy this weekend. Of course we weren't, so she wanted to know if we'd like company.
They arrived around 5 p.m. and the fun began. They are the sweetest children! Rob and Sara were happy and the kids were an absolute delight. We didn't do anything special, but the three days we had together was a great ending to a nice holiday.
Little Kaylee is growing up so fast. She and I looked for a blanket to snuggle with, then she laid on my lap. She insisted I sing to her the whole time she laid there. I don't think it's possible to be any happier than I was right at that moment.
When we went to the store, Raef insisted he hold my hand the whole time. And Brady stayed close so he could play jokes and giggle.
They left on Sunday after Chris got home from work. Our house got SO quiet. But the echoes of laughter stayed on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment