Saturday, August 1, 2009

Alone Again

It has been a busy week with June, Jarrod, Sarah and Bentley the dog from Monday to Thursday then Rob, Sara, Raef, Brady and Kaylee from Thursday to Saturday. We've gone to the Holocaust Museum to the zoo to multiple stores to having the neighborhood yard sales ALL IN ONE WEEK!
I've never felt so blessed in my life. We talked, laughed and even complained a little. We renewed old ties and built new ones.
I remember June's children from when they were born and now they're close to being grown. Sarah has turned out to be a beautiful young woman. Jarrod is a strapping young man with a great sense of humor. Michaela was at girl's camp this week, but she is adorable.
Our grandchildren, Raef, Brady and Kaylee are precious. I see life and the future in them. I see all things positive. I see hope, compassion, fun, service and everything wonderful. I am SO blessed to have Rob and Sara in my life to bring their incredible children over for me to watch grow and flourish.
Again, I am blessed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment